Friday, June 09, 2006

It's That Time Again

Okay, so let's move past yesterday's little post of misery shall we. Every girl is allowed a dark day...that was mine for this month.

All better now.

Here's this week's review.

  • Review of "The Break UP"
  • 12 Comments:

    Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

    I am very much looking forward to this movie. Good review, although it made me laugh the the other two said that it wasnt good...i wasnt surprised that they were guys. LOL

    6/09/2006 12:13 PM  
    Blogger Chuckles said...

    Have you seen Closer? That is an awesome movie about relationships that pretty much pees on sugar coating.

    6/09/2006 12:26 PM  
    Blogger Autumn Storm said...

    Fan*tastic job on the review - well done you! Happy Friday, hope you have a wonderful weekend, xo

    6/09/2006 4:08 PM  
    Blogger Miss Ash said...

    I also love Closer. I'm sure i'll get to see The Break Up sooner or later, but i have this thing about not reading movie reviews. I like surprises :)

    6/09/2006 4:57 PM  
    Blogger TrĂ©e said...

    Good to see you back at work Linny. Thanks for the review. Have a great weekend. :-)

    6/09/2006 7:32 PM  
    Blogger SaffronSaris said...

    Hi Linny, good to heaer that you are feeling better.

    6/10/2006 4:22 AM  
    Blogger Phil said...

    Love your review. Well written!

    6/10/2006 6:20 AM  
    Blogger Sarah said...

    I wasn't sure about it but maybe I will have to go see it. I thought it was just going to be sappy!

    6/10/2006 8:50 AM  
    Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



    Probably a movie I'm not gonna take my mom out to see.

    6/10/2006 8:54 AM  
    Blogger Lindsey said...

    You know...I did watch "Closer" and it did shock the hell out of me but I can't really say that I liked it a whole bunch.

    I really want to see what you guys think of "The Break Up" b/c apparently I'm the only one in the free world who liked it. Go figure. FYI-the ending is a bit botched but the more I thought about it...the more I realized they were keeping with the theme of the movie and steering away from a romantic comedy...and instead served up a situation that happens in real life.

    6/10/2006 8:25 PM  
    Blogger berly02 said...

    I can't wait to see this movie. I just love your reviews.

    6/11/2006 8:43 AM  
    Blogger Crazy Me said...

    I am looking forward to this movie. I love me some Vince!

    6/12/2006 9:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    web statistics
    Who links to me?