Friday, March 31, 2006

Embarrassed

First of all, big thanks to
  • Keshi
  • for naming me as one of the hottest bloggers. My cheeks are still burning.

    Secondly...when I sent my Editor my review...I was in such a hurry that I sent her the unedited version. When I realized it, the word "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" resounded in my head. They're not terribly different but I would have preferred the other to be published. But oh well. So without further ado, here's the unedited version of this week's review.

  • Movie Review
  • 20 Comments:

    Blogger JM said...

    It was still good.

    3/31/2006 9:53 AM  
    Blogger JM said...

    P.S. We got to taste the ice cream with your review.

    3/31/2006 9:53 AM  
    Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

    ..That was unedited??? Its good...email me the edited version. I wanna see what you changed.

    3/31/2006 11:32 AM  
    Blogger Lindsey said...

    LOL...In the edited version I had changed the first line of the paragraph.

    3/31/2006 11:34 AM  
    Blogger Gary said...

    I like your attitude.Perfectionism in a writer is a great quality.

    3/31/2006 4:24 PM  
    Blogger Autumn Storm said...

    Still good!! Have a great weekend!!

    3/31/2006 4:36 PM  
    Blogger radiantbear said...

    Just came over to check out Keshi's hot girl!

    3/31/2006 4:58 PM  
    Blogger Cheryl said...

    Well, I know it would be frustrating, but I like this an awful lot, so don't stress. Good juob!

    3/31/2006 5:16 PM  
    Blogger Jen said...

    Very Cool!!!! I had mixed feelings about going to see that movie.

    3/31/2006 6:46 PM  
    Blogger tsduff said...

    Always the writer Linny. Good job.

    3/31/2006 8:03 PM  
    Blogger Keshi said...

    Linny hunny unedited or not, stuff u write is A class ;-) keep it going..

    Keshi.

    3/31/2006 9:24 PM  
    Blogger Courtney O. said...

    You didnt need to change it - it's good as is!

    3/31/2006 10:17 PM  
    Blogger Dzeni said...

    Great review! Well written and it saves me having to see the movie. Your blog has become one of my favourites as you write well and have a wicked sense of humour. Keep those posts coming.

    4/01/2006 3:07 AM  
    Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

    Linny me girl, I think the review is great! I really like the whole ice cream cone metaphor. Nice splash of imagery there.

    Thanks, as always, for sharing it. :)

    Happy Saturday!
    ~ Ash

    4/01/2006 8:18 AM  
    Blogger Phil said...

    Good work Linny! Congrats on your ongoing gainful employment in the newspaper business! BTW, you should go read my current post. You play a prominent role in it.

    4/01/2006 7:28 PM  
    Blogger Sarah said...

    I like that you are writing these on a regular basis, they help me to know what movies to go watch. I think you should start posting them. I know I would check with you before going to see something!

    4/01/2006 10:03 PM  
    Blogger SaffronSaris said...

    Linny, take a bow, you deserve this.
    Great week ahead for you!

    4/01/2006 10:20 PM  
    Blogger FU said...

    ur from snellville???

    i lived in norcross for a bit during the 96 games.

    so... good review.. :) i thot it was perfect.

    4/02/2006 12:31 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where did you find it? Interesting read 1972-75 caprice classic convertibles free norton antivirus Lexus car alarm Horse racing betting lines isuzu trooper door lights Cape verde vitamins imitrex dosage

    3/02/2007 1:10 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Excellent, love it! »

    3/06/2007 5:58 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    web statistics
    Who links to me?