Friday, February 05, 2010

The New Year

What is with the spammers here lately? Sheesh. I had to turn on my word verification for comments for the first time in years!

Anywho, I know I promised to write and I've been away. But let me just tell you, planning a wedding is no walk in the park my friend. I am constantly busy. Whether it's cutting and pasting cute little inserts for the hotel acommodations, hand addressing a bazillion invitations, or spending countless hours on the phone and internet tracking down and securing all the minor little details that go into this circus. It is work.

But it's all coming together. We are 71 days away from BINGO. Invitations went out this week and all the vendors are secured. Now we're just down to the little stuff.

I cannot wait to be married. Every day I look at him and am thankful.

He loves me and tells me so every day...even when I'm grumpy or moody.

He's thoughtful and always puts me first.

I never have to fight for his attention. He gives it to me and gladly...even if it means having to sit through American Idol.

And probably the sweetest thing of all...he always, ALWAYS opens the car door for me. Every single day. Every single time.

Yup. I can't wait.

11 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

Sharing your life with someone . . . well, it's tops. So happy/excited for you.

2/08/2010 8:46 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

I'm gonna sound like and ad, but there is plenty of wheat (and some chaff) at this website.

If you by the premise: "Marriage is more about becoming a better human than it is about the two people being happy. And when you keep things simple, you can experience more in marriage and life."

Then read These 10 bits and decide if you need to proceed to the whole site.

2/08/2010 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very excited for you!!

2/11/2010 9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

am soooo with you on wedding prep.....aaaaagh!!!

2/17/2010 1:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I know I don't know you, but this post made my day..I hope one day I can find someone who I want to spend the rest of my life with! Congrats!

2/23/2010 11:44 PM  
Blogger Lars Shalom said...

just browsing

2/28/2010 8:38 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...

2/28/2010 2:56 PM  
Blogger zoe hoskin said...

i love that he opens that car door for you every time. that is wonderful. makes me smile.

3/07/2010 12:55 AM  
Blogger fitness freak said...

Congratulations! Reading this post made me smile and think of my fella, i was thinking the same about my man for everything except him opening the car door for me...this is going to have to change! :) haha

Soph
barrettsfitness.blogspot.com

3/10/2010 12:04 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

April wedding?

3/17/2010 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting!

I find the spam comes when I don't write for a while. Not sure why...

3/18/2010 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics
Who links to me?