Thursday, September 03, 2009

The Return of the Spinster

It's an odd sensation you know.

The feeling of keys moving beneath my fingers...words magically appearing. I can't believe I'm...blogging. Ha!

For awhile I was afraid the term, "Use it or lose it" was going to show up and stick itself to me just to prove a point. I mean let's face it. I've not posted properly in a good year or more.

I miss it.

Life got too busy for awhile. A tornado of events that I have banished to the deepest, darkest abyss a lifetime away.

The past is just that. The past...no explanation necessary.

Now...I am happy. Sickeningly happy. So happy, that I am co-habitating. *GASP!* I know, but wait it gets worse.

I cook.

(wait for it......)

And, I like it.

*HOLY HELL!!!!*

Yup, it's like you've walked into the twilight zone isn't it? I know what you're doing, you're checking the blog title aren't you? Making sure you're reading the right one, that you haven't stumbled across some awful Susie Homemaker site. It's okay. I won't hold it against you.

It's still me. I just share a closet and wield heavy cookware.

8 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Wow! The rumors are true! Hello!

9/03/2009 8:51 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Yahoooo! Lindsey is back! I'm stoked. One of my favorite bloggers from back in the day! Welcome back!

9/04/2009 6:39 AM  
Blogger Groanin' Jock said...

Welcome back!

9/04/2009 8:31 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

I know it sounds like you, but cooking? Who are you and what have you done with OUR Lindsey?

9/08/2009 7:37 AM  
Blogger yrautca said...

So you got married eh? My condolences!

9/08/2009 7:21 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ha, no. Not married yet my dear.

9/08/2009 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Sigh said...

Ok, girl You need to start at the beginning! You cant just start out with the cohabitating part! You neglected to tell us about the meeting, the dating, the first kiss, the first uh huh, ya that! and then cohabitating.

spill it girl!

9/08/2009 11:15 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

*Welcome back to the world* :)
have missed you.
I co=habitate too

What of it? xoxoxoxo

9/08/2009 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics
Who links to me?