Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bloggy Meltdown

For some reason I just haven't been able to get my brain in blogging gear lately. My fingers are itching to stroke the keys but my brain seems to be on temporary holiday with no note stating when it will return.

Some funny things happened today so I'm going to try to work on writing those out this weekend. In the mean time, I wanted to share some pictures of how I not only how I rang in my 32nd birthday, but also marked another thing off my bucket list. HOT AIR BALLOON!!!

I did this while we were on a trip to Indianapolis in August. Also visited John Dillingers grave and got way more up close and personal with table top war playing games that I normally care to.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Ballooning looks like fun. I don't have a bucket list because I don't believe in death, so I have all the time in the world to do stuff. My blogging brain is clogged too.

9/27/2009 6:21 AM  
Blogger SaffronSaris said...

Lindsey you are back!!!! Wooh!
Missed ya :) How's it been all these months??

9/28/2009 2:09 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Get your brain out of the way and let your fingers do the talking.

9/28/2009 9:32 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I jumped out of a hot air balloon once when I was in Germany...

Don't ask.

I was young and stupid.

12/05/2009 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics
Who links to me?