Sunday, April 30, 2006

Still Waiting



I am sad to say that I have yet to be repaired. I tried a little brute force on the door upstairs but it landed me nowhere but in a bath soaking a sore shoulder.

I hate to say it but I'm afraid that my knight/mechanic may have taken a wrong turn somwhere...for all I know, he could be halfway to Ft. Lauterdale by now.

Shit.

I'm screwed.

By the by. Here is last week's review. It's not much to look at because I fell asleep the day I was supposed to write it and therefore I had to make up something on the fly during my lunch hour so I wouldn't miss my deadline. Try not to give me too much grief.

  • Movie Review
  • 23 Comments:

    Blogger JM said...

    I like your reviews. Doesn't seem like you wrote it in a hurry.
    I hope that your shoulder gets better.

    4/30/2006 6:04 PM  
    Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

    make sure those review people, put you on for United 93...it was phenomenal

    4/30/2006 10:37 PM  
    Blogger Josh said...

    Yea those types are not always the most reliable bunch.

    5/01/2006 12:05 AM  
    Blogger Keshi said...

    hey u tc Linny...

    Keshi.

    5/01/2006 1:33 AM  
    Blogger Trée said...

    Let the game come to you Linny. You have so much talent. Sometimes the more you try the harder it gets. Put the blog and posting out of your mind and I have a feeling more ideas than you ever imagined will start to flow forth.

    5/01/2006 10:57 AM  
    Blogger Cheryl said...

    Oh I have been there myself. Something will come along to spark it back. It always does.

    5/01/2006 4:27 PM  
    Blogger berly02 said...

    Good review!! It was great as always dear.

    5/01/2006 6:01 PM  
    Blogger Agnes said...

    I have to agree with Trée. Love and language come when you're not working at them. Nurse the shoulder and I bet that door will open all on it's own.

    As for the review, I thought it was just fine. That's pretty much all I wanted to know about that movie. Right to the point. A good, fun spoof. Ok. I believe entirely. :)

    What's next on the movie agenda?

    5/01/2006 8:07 PM  
    Blogger Autumn Storm said...

    I know how you feel :-) and agree with T&A, though it's easier said than done - it'll flow soon enough again, don't worry --- in the mean time, good job once again on the review!!

    5/01/2006 9:04 PM  
    Blogger Phil said...

    To the contrary Linny, just like Seinfeld, your posts about nothing still make good reading. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

    5/01/2006 9:35 PM  
    Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

    Notice how phil made sure that he was like #12 in the comment section?? He did that on purpose you know....hes upset about how ive been teasing him...

    5/01/2006 11:35 PM  
    Blogger blackcrag said...

    You want to break this? Go and do something... visit a museum, an art show, a live concert at a coffee shop, a garage sale... and write about it.

    Describe the atmosphere, the people there, the background, how you got there, what you did there, the weather.

    This is how to break writer's block... LIVE!

    5/02/2006 2:47 AM  
    Blogger Justine said...

    that's such a sad picture, Linny.
    Hugs.

    5/02/2006 7:53 AM  
    Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

    Advice for writer's block:

    Step 1) Become deathly ill.

    Step 2) Take lots of medicine.

    Step 3) Lie on the couch and laugh about how you don't have to blog because you're so deathly ill and doped up on medicine, you couldn't blog even if you wanted to, but you can't, so you laugh and watch TV and sleep instead.

    (Sigh)

    It's working for me. ;)

    ...

    Best of luck with the writing. The review looks fine. :)

    Happy Tuesday!
    ~ Ash

    5/02/2006 9:27 AM  
    Blogger Chuckles said...

    I keep wondering if Snellville is like Whoville and entirely inhabited with Snells.

    5/02/2006 2:37 PM  
    Blogger tsduff said...

    You are still the superb writer, even when you "can't" write... LOL.

    Nice review.

    5/02/2006 6:33 PM  
    Blogger Sass said...

    linny, update this. You're one of the other few bloggers with stories as crazy as mine. I look fwd to reading

    5/03/2006 8:23 AM  
    Blogger Will Shady said...

    I hope you find your knight/mechanic. What wrong with the door? Oh well, good review though.

    Will

    5/03/2006 1:13 PM  
    Blogger Lindsey said...

    My brain is still broke.... :o(

    And I'm tired.... :o(

    And achy... :0(

    And I'm getting ready to watch American Idol. Chris is super hot.

    If all goes well tomorrow...I'll post then...otherwise I'll be out of commission until sometime Saturday. I have big plans for Cinco de Mayo on Friday! Will be in no condition to write. :o)

    5/03/2006 7:39 PM  
    Blogger Crazy Me said...

    I thought the review was great. Nice job!!

    5/03/2006 11:45 PM  
    Blogger Dinah said...

    At least Chris is still on AI. That's a good start. Sorry to hear about your brain, I'm pretty sure my mechanic/knight gave up on me but I'm determined to show him (I think I carried the metaphor [is it even a metaphor?] a little too far). But I second the advice to experience stuff.

    5/03/2006 11:57 PM  
    Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

    Are you dead over there??? You're not dead are you? No post since sunday??? It's Thursday. What's going on....kidnapped by pirates??? Actually, that might be sorta fun...I always wanted to steal something, and call it "booty".

    5/04/2006 12:55 PM  
    Blogger Autumn Storm said...

    Happy Thursday, Linny, hope you are having a good one!! :-)

    5/04/2006 3:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    web statistics
    Who links to me?