Friday, April 07, 2006

Review Time

Hey guys...don't have much time today but I wanted to make sure to post this week's review though I wish I could pretend that I never had to see this particular movie. So much for trying to mak Atlanta shine....

Also had my first experience with an Editor cutting out some of my lines. Ugh. I know she did it because the copy space was smaller than normal but it still felt like someone ripped off a band aid. It was quick but painful....but gotta get used to it.

For those of you who were curious the last line basically said something about how I'd seen after school specials that were just as informative and far more entertaining.


  • Movie Review
  • 9 Comments:

    Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

    Ha! First comment! :)

    The movie review...as always, thanks for sharing. Too bad the line got cut though. I love anything that references an after school special. :)

    God, I miss those.

    Anyways, hope you have a great weekend, Linny me girl. Take care.

    Happy Friday,
    ~ Ash

    4/07/2006 8:45 AM  
    Blogger JM said...

    I think for that particular movie, the previews were enough to tell me to stay away.
    Good review!!!

    4/07/2006 10:02 AM  
    Blogger Autumn Storm said...

    Great job yet again! Definitely not one to watch :-)

    4/07/2006 10:16 AM  
    Blogger Courtney O. said...

    Sorry about getting edited...that's always hard at first :)
    LOL

    4/07/2006 11:01 AM  
    Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

    ....I have NO desire to see ATL. I actually made my decision about movies like that after I saw 8 mile....that movie ruined it for all the others. Fuck what a waste of time that piece of shit was.

    4/07/2006 1:47 PM  
    Blogger Josh said...

    The dreaded edit.... :(

    I think it was great anyway.

    4/08/2006 1:09 AM  
    Blogger Phil said...

    Yours is still easily the best review. You write like a reviewer and not just some dope out seeing a movie. I'm with a.b. on enjoying your afterschool special reference. Nothing confirms bad acting, bad writing and a superficial plot more than referring to it as an afterschool special.

    4/08/2006 6:45 AM  
    Blogger berly02 said...

    Good review. I'll wait for the dvd unedited version.

    I hate getting edited. Then again, at least she didn't send it back to you and tell you it was "pooh".
    Had a professor that wrote that on one of my papers.

    4/08/2006 8:38 AM  
    Blogger tsduff said...

    Well written review Linny. Perhaps they cut the afterschool special line because then it would have been a review about that as well...

    4/09/2006 9:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    web statistics
    Who links to me?