Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bring Back the Make Out

In a time when most of us are more than eager for the opportunity to strip off our clothes and jump into bed with another equally naked individual, I can't help but to feel like we are potentially missing out on something.

What happened to the art of the hot make out session?

Let's take a waltz back in time to the good ole high school days. Back when hormones were running rampant and you'd not yet gone 'all the way' with your boyfriend or girlfriend. Remember the heated kissing? The frantic tugging at clothes...your hearts pounding against each other's chest...desperately wanting to take that next step but holding out only by a thread.

It was the build up, the intensity, the raw passion and excitement.

Sex is good...but the 'make out' has a charm all it's own. One that I wouldn't mind reliving again and again. *wink-wink*

14 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

My girlfriends and I were just talking about this the other night. Great minds think alike!

8/12/2007 7:11 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Kissing can be better than the sex it leads to.

8/13/2007 12:03 AM  
Blogger Miss Ash said...

I once sat in a park with a guy for 2 hours until 5am making out...it was fantastic.

8/13/2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love it! Kissing is so much fun!!

8/13/2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger lolly said...

Kissing is so HOT. I miss those make out sessions......

8/13/2007 5:30 PM  
Blogger Outdoorsy Girl said...

Missing the same here, girl!

8/14/2007 12:27 AM  
Blogger SaffronSaris said...

You have my vote!

8/14/2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger ej said...

Your right, Sex by itself is just so... how you say?? fulfilling I guess I could put it.

The intensity of it all is just what gets my heart pumping.

P.S. You should IM me soon. I miss my friend.

ej

8/14/2007 10:01 PM  
Blogger ej said...

unfulfilling that is...
Sex by itself is unfulfilling.

Dont get me wrong though, I could be fun by itself ;-P

ej

8/14/2007 10:03 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Im a Kiss-addict ;-)

Hey Linny wanna check out some sarees? Come ova to my place :)

Keshi.

8/14/2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Well said! I've been trying to get other people to see this my way for years.

8/15/2007 1:12 PM  
Blogger JM said...

I agree with you somewhat. The build up is great. But the bedding part can be really good too.

8/15/2007 4:18 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

I had lunch with a friend who was just passing through. She mentioned the same thing. She mentioned that it crosses most age groups. I am dumbfounded. Why would anyone give up kissing?

This must be a sign of the apocalypses.

8/17/2007 11:42 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Imagine two lovers, sitting in a parked truck, literally steaming it up with passion, while the full moon rose over the dark parking lot at midnight... all of a sudden there is a knock on the window, and after a panic-stricken moment of re-adjusting everything, opening the door... the manager from the nearby golf course restaurant/bar was inquiring as to if we were "okay"...

This happened to my sweetie and I last summer. We are 50 - HA HA. It was a blast :-)

8/17/2007 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics
Who links to me?