Sunday, August 06, 2006

How We Really Feel About Our Ex's

I'd be lying if I didn't say that the most entertaining part of this weekend was getting to meet my friend Ally's infamous ex and the new little girlfriend he's been flaunting around.

We ran into them in a restaurant and to my credit, when Ally introduced us, I resisted the urge to nod knowingly and say, "Oooooh. So you're the asshole I've been hearing so much about." Instead, I kept my expression even and extended my hand in greeting.

Then in true girl fashion, as soon as the niceties were over and we had slipped out of sight, we crouched over the table and burst into giggles. Ally's eyes were huge. "Oh my god. Can you believe that? Now tell me honestly, what did you think of her?"

"Well obviously he's never going to be able to do better than you. That's a given. But I guess she's okay...she does come off as a little young and naive though."

Ally nodded, "But she's got big boobs."

"Yeah...he's getting big boobs and she's getting a little dick. Doesn't seem like a fair trade to me. I give it a month...tops."

Ally burst out laughing. "In his defense, it's not really little. I mean I guess I would say he's average."

"Nuh uh. It doesn't matter." I waved my fork in the air for emphasis. "Little or average...he still doesn't know what to do with it...so that is an automatic deduction of points. The only thing he has going for him is that this girl is too inexperienced to KNOW to be disappointed."

And you boys thought that all we talk about are clothes and make-up....

22 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

When she knows enough to be disappointed, then we shall see, eh? :)

Too funny!

8/06/2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...


Wow!


Hey, Big boobs can cure anything.

8/07/2006 1:33 AM  
Blogger Miss Ash said...

Poor girl won't have a clue will she.....one day she will learn. Maybe being 28 isn't so bad :)

8/07/2006 3:14 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

LOL - definitely girls for ya!!!

8/07/2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Ha. She ain't nothin' compared to your friend. Big boobs can only go so far. Why is it we always seem to run into assholes at least opportune times. Hate that.

8/07/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Cari said...

Once the fire is out

they will end the same way

8/07/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger PAINKEY said...

aint it funny how once you break up with a guy, his "size" shrinks a couple of inches...lol....

what "love" makes you tolerate ;)

8/07/2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Clothes, makeup, and dicks.

Sounds like every conversation I've ever had with another girl!

8/07/2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

I heard some a long time ago and I haven't found a shred of evidence to the contary:
When women talk about sex. They do not do so in abstract terms. They are extremely graphic and technical, and they never lie.

8/07/2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

"Yeah...he's getting big boobs and she's getting a little dick. Doesn't seem like a fair trade to me. I give it a month...tops."


LOL.
I've been in that position.. meeting a g/f's ex b/f for the first time.. I didn't have to say a word, the grin to my friend in front of him said it all. I know he had to feel itty bitty.

8/07/2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

hahah!
Linny, thats what I call a typical girl bitchy talk and I loved it!!
Keep the spirits up!

8/07/2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

LOL! Oh yes, when we dish, we make it worth it.

8/08/2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hmmm, when women go to the bathroom in packs, that's when I get scared. Yes, I'm a 'woman' myself, but in my pack of lesbian friends, it's funny to see who runs to the bathroom the quickest---after meeting 'the new girl'.

Big boobs for small boobs...or small boobs for a pair of mosquito bites...you get my drift.

I do believe that each person may like 'different things'. So who knows, maybe he won't be a disappointment after all, but it's a funny thought! ;)

8/08/2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Ohhh...if they only knew what we really talked about....

8/08/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*LOL*

i actually had the opportunity to go to lunch w/ and ex this past weekend...

we met at his work so he had to introduce me to some of his coworkers who were TOTALLY eyeing me up trying to figure stuff out...

it was great - we were in the car going the resturant and i realized i had ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY no feelings for him

8/08/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Any boy who thinks that is naive himself! The wisdom age grants us can be amazing, can't it?

8/08/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I had what I thought was a very funny response, but when I realized it could be interpreted in another way I thought better of it and deleted it.

8/08/2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

hahaha good one Linny!

How do I feel abt my ex...well while Im so glad I didnt end up with him, I do feel sorry for his loss.


**he's getting big boobs and she's getting a little dick.

ROFL! And I bet that kinda trading dun last that long. Fair trading is necessary for a healthy r'ship :):)

Read my latest post cos Im on a hunt lol!

Keshi.

8/08/2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger Px said...

see me, i got back together with my ex and we're now settled and moving in together next week
however there are some ex's in my life that i'd happily post to outer mongolia, never to be seen again (i can think of at least 2)

8/09/2006 4:06 AM  
Blogger Anand said...

haha!
I think most men do know that the thing that women talk abt the most are other women!;-)

8/09/2006 4:30 AM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

Ha it's so hard sometimes to not do the "oooooh yeah!" when meeting someone you've heard about.

8/09/2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Shekky said...

Ha ha! I needed a good laugh!

8/09/2006 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics
Who links to me?