Thursday, October 20, 2005

Everything you wanted to know about Linny

Unless there is another question you'd like answered....here ya go.

Name someone with the same birthday as you.
That blond guy from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Where was your first kiss?
Oh geez. In a movie theater. I didn't know what I was doing and his mouth swallowed my face. I thought, "if this is what kissing is like, I never want to do it again!"

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
Never. I'm not a rule breaker. Well, ok...once I got really drunk at a friend's house. I ran out to her car to get something and broke the key off in the door...so I didn't really vandalize, I broke her property but it was an accident! She had to get in on the passenger side for awhile.

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
My brothers...Well, you read my post last week! They deserved it...constantly.

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
I got drunk and karaoked "Funky Cole Medina" (however you spell it) at the company christmas party.

What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Their eyes and their smile...then I check out their shoulders and work my way down...

What do you order at the Coffee Bean?
Nada...I hate coffee. Pass the hot chocolate instead.

What is your biggest mistake?
Worked my early 20's away and didn't finish school instead.

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Am I stupid? I don't like pain.

Say something totally random about yourself.
I'm a freckle face...across my nose and cheeks.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Not that I'd cop to.

Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
I don't like the new ones but I collect 80's cartoons on DVD.

Did you have braces?
No but I had silver caps on my four front teeth when I was little. Always caused a glare when my picture was taken.

Are you comfortable with your height?
No. I'm almost 5'8 and all my friends are much shorter so I feel like a giantess. :0(

What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
He said, "I love you more than I like chicken..."

When do you know it's love?
When you can't live without them.

Do you speak any other languages?
A little spanish...enough to know when the mexicans are talking about my boobs and to tell them to fuck off.

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
On occasion but not often.

What magazines do you read?
People

Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Once for prom and once for a bachelorette party...at some point in the evening I was somewhat nude both times.

Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
My Granny passed away a few years back.

Do you watch MTV?
Laguna Beach baby!! Will Kristen ever be nice to Steven?

What's something that really annoys you?
People with bad manners.

What's something you really like?
Bubble Yum Bubble Gum...I love blowing bubbles.

Do you like Michael Jackson?
I like old school Michael Jackson music...not the crackhead he is now.

Can you dance?
Hell no. I'm the whitest, white girl you'll ever meet.

What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
24 hours when my bad influence friends would drag me out clubbing after work. (Andrea...I know you're reading this...fess up and take the blame.)

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No...have never been seriously ill but just about everyone else in my family has.

Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yup...usually.

20 Comments:

Blogger DZER said...

very informative, darlin' ... remind me to get you into a limo sometime ;)

Also, 5'8" isn't all that tall ... of course, I'm 6"5", so I have a different perspective on things.

10/20/2005 6:53 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

I wish I was 5'8"!!! Just 5'5" and what I would give for a few extra inches - said that before, different context ;-)
Fun answers! Lots of little titbits of information about 'Linny'.

10/20/2005 7:02 AM  
Blogger Px said...

funky cold medina is a legendary tune
i'm with Dzer, i seem to agree with him rather often, 5'8" is a nice height, i'm 6'3"
i was going to make a funny comment regarding the limo, but i see that Dzer beat me too it

10/20/2005 7:15 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

I don't think Kristin will ever be nice to anyone. Stupid ho!

"He said I love you more than chicken . . ."
lol

10/20/2005 7:42 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ahhhh. Adarya speaks...finally! :0)

Did you notice that I also included the the 'key' incident with YOUR car. So sorry about that. lol.

10/20/2005 8:27 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

5'8" is a great height for a woman! Tall enough to spot in a crowd, not too tall to climb...if you know what I mean!

My wife is 5'11" and I'm 6'2". Tall women rock!

Umm....so do short(er) women.

10/20/2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger Natalia said...

Hehe...you didn't tag anyone...you are nice :)

-N

10/20/2005 9:57 AM  
Blogger PAINKEY said...

That I love u more than I like chicken line was hilarious. I wish I was taller than I am. Im 5'4 & 1/2" See how I try to stretch it, I put the 1/2 in it ;)

I love LB. I think I am addicted to them shows on MTV. My friend and I try to have Laguna night. Sometimes it dont work so well bc we both got kids(our men included)hehe.

10/20/2005 10:46 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

hey, I thought you said you were 1/2 Mexican???? All Mexicans can dance. :D

10/20/2005 1:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow that does cover a lot of information about you!

10/20/2005 3:50 PM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Great answers Linny!

"I love you more than I like chicken..." K, that is just funny!

10/20/2005 4:09 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

*laugh* Funky Cold Medina is a great karaoke song.

10/20/2005 4:13 PM  
Blogger Ashbegosh said...

Damn Linny,

You know a man loves you when he says he loves you more than chicken!!

And laguna beach!! I love that show!!! Kristen will always play Steven and he'll always come running back!

10/20/2005 4:28 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Funky Cole Medina....LOL!!!!

10/20/2005 5:48 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I think I may have to steal this one day when I have nothing to write about. That seems to be happening a lot lately. LOL!

And again, freakishly similar. Very strange.

10/20/2005 6:56 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

My Best Friend iis 6'2". You should hang out with her...Loved the list!

10/20/2005 8:02 PM  
Blogger lorena said...

ha! laguna beach is one of my guilty pleasures...don't know how that happened.

10/20/2005 9:10 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

First kiss in a theater, huh??? Very classy! Ya know, I went to the movies with my boyfriend when I was 12 and halfway through the movie, he offers me an M&M. I accept the offer, and he, instead of handing it to me, puts it in his mouth and says, "come get it." I was like, "NNNOOO - I'm not a hoe!" You better reca'nize, MO FO! Ha ha!!!

10/20/2005 9:17 PM  
Blogger t0meh said...

"Funky Cole Medina"

LOL! I wISH I saw that! Great answers Linny! :D

10/21/2005 5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

2/05/2007 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics
Who links to me?