Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sorry

I've been such a shitty blogger lately.

Honestly, I've got SO much really good material to write about...BUT, I can't use any of it!!!!

*Bangs head on desk in frustration*

Why you ask? Because every single person involved either reads this blog, or knows someone that does. *sigh*

Maybe I should just give up blogging altogether. I've been so slack about it lately anyhow. I don't know...we'll see. Things have been really busy lately and I've been pre-occupied. So we'll see if I have a creative gush at some point or what.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

hey you do what you gotta do... don't worry about it.

5/26/2008 10:43 AM  
Blogger Miss Ash said...

Perhaps you can start a new blog and send the link to a few people not in your group IE me!! It's hard when you want to write about something but can't for fear of hurting someones feelings.

5/26/2008 1:04 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Count me in if you go somewhere else!!

5/26/2008 2:29 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

I'm a believer in doing whatever you have to do. Pseudonyms are a good substitute for real names.

5/26/2008 9:58 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I started a new blog because way too many people had found the old one...plus my old one was the end of a chapter in my life, the new one marks a new beginning.

Since you're not a s spinster now, perhaps a new blog would be fun :)

5/27/2008 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know what you mean, makes me want to start an anonymous one so I can rant about people I know! haha

5/29/2008 3:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude. I can't even type the comment I want to type because I know what you mean to the millionth. Ya feel me dawg? Yeah...you know.

And yet we keep on keepin' on.

I've been spending way too much time in Harlem in the 70's. Or watching American Idol. Whatevs.

6/09/2008 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics
Who links to me?