Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Secret Confessions

You know, we've all done things or had crazy thoughts that we would never tell anyone for fear that we would be teased mercilessly. Some are lesser transgressions that others are equally guilty of, others...well, others may make you wonder if you're normal. I confess... I am guilty of both.

1. I went to a Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch concert.
2. I watched "Dancing with the Stars" religously.
3. I'm afraid of the dark and have to sleep with a light on because as I child I thought aliens would come and get me while I slept.
4. When I was little, I refused to put my stuffed animals in a plastic bag when we moved because I was afraid they would suffocate.
5. I once screamed myself hoarse at a New Kids on the Block concert. Joe McIntyre had run to my side of the stage and was waving to the crowd. Even though I was seated in the rafters, in the dark, with a thousand other girls between us...I knew he was waving to me...To ME! I Love You Joey Joe!!!
6. I'm careful not to get completely naked in a department store dressing room. I am convinced that there are people watching from behind the mirrors mounted on the walls. I also check the ceiling tiles when I walk in for noticable evidence of cameras.
7. Whenever I see a suspicous person or event, I try to memorize the time and as many details about the subjects, in the event that police call upon me as a witness who busts the case wide open.
8. I work for a physician and have to wear scrubs...though I am not a nurse. However, I am frequently paranoid that I will be in a crowded place one day when someone falls out and everyone turns to me expecting me to save this person's life. Unless they have a rubber head and half a body...I'm no good.
9. I secretly fantasize about being a really cool super spy like Jennifer Garner in Alias.

7 Comments:

Blogger yudeology said...

of the 8 things on ur list, half of them, i do actually am guilty of! hahha..

by the way, thanks for dropping by! hope u dun mind i've just added ur page's address on my blog without ur permission. it's easier so that i could revisit ur page to read whenever i'm free to do that.

8/10/2005 12:38 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

OH MY GOD...That's HILARIOUS!!!

I screamed until I lost my voice at a New Kids concert too.

I linked you to my page

8/10/2005 7:25 PM  
Blogger Natalia said...

It takes guts to confess...but doesn't it feel good? I had a Jordan Knight poster that I kissed daily.

-N

8/11/2005 9:16 AM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

errrrmmm, who are/were new kids on the block?

8/11/2005 6:03 PM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

OMG! I loved NKOTB! Joey was my favorite. I'll only admit it to you! OMG! I loved NKOTB! Joey was my favorite. I'll only admit it to you! I actually went to the mall to meet their parents! I have pictures! LOL!

8/23/2005 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Cingular phone towers Alton towers theme by happy hardcore Blepharitis+rosacea marketing internet marketing affiliate programs home based Car amplifier reviews top car amplifier reviews resources

2/15/2007 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Mitsubishi dlp tv 52525 Silver and gold kitchen canister sets http://www.kia-21.info Cingular and cell phones 100 butalbital Bingo st. louis voip fantasy football David smith primestar security systems Bulk server user contact email Fioricet name prescription carisoprodol financial planning for disabled children Strap on dildo femdom free Riverside dental insurance Yard and home decor

4/26/2007 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics
Who links to me?