Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm a Dumbass

I did something stupid this morning...so obviously I must now share and while I'm sharing I thought it would be fun to share other stupid things I've done..

1. I changed trash bags yesterday and put the full one the porch b/c it smelled (my nephew's dirty diapers) and figured I'd grab it on my way out this morning. Well, I did, and didn't notice anything unusual until I got it in the car. My trunk was full so I had to put it in the backseat. There was only dry stuff in the bag so I figured it would be ok. Well, as I'm driving towards the compactor, I notice a small bug fly past my face. I look behind me and now notice the shadows of about 20 small flying things moving in the bag and making their way out. I roll down all the windows and when I finally get to the compactor. I grabbed the bag and ran full out to the opening for fear that they would crawl on me. Then I spent a good 5 minutes chasing the few stray boogers out of my car. Yuck!!

2. One morning I dressed for work in the dark and had been at the office for about an hour before someone informed me that I was wearing my scrub pants inside out. Embarrassed I went to the bathroom to fix them, only to discover that my underwear was also inside out.

3. At work I couldn't seem to access my computer. It wouldn't accept my password no matter what. I finally called tech support and chewed them out saying i was tired of all the problems we've had lately, yada yada yada. After ranting at the poor kid, I realized that the problem was that my Caps Lock had been on the whole time. Ooops. Sorry.

4. One of the jewels popped off of my favorite belly button ring so clever me decided to super glue it back on...while I was still wearing the ring. Well, the glue squirted out unexpectedly and I wound up with super glue on my hands, clothes and down my pants.

5. I was sitting in the crowded cafeteria in 9th grade when I noticed one of the popular older girls was standing near my table and appeared to be motioning me to join her and her friends. I'm super excited...I jump up and run over to where she was standing and said, "you wanted me?" She kind of frowned and said, "No, actually, I was talking to my friend Amy." I turned around and Amy was indeed standing behind me. Utter mortification for a lowly underclassman.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that has fallen victim to the caps lock. I recently locked myself out of my online bank account because of that tricky little button ;)

8/07/2005 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
Cherrysoft strip blackjack hotel golf majorca

8/25/2006 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web statistics
Who links to me?